On the left, my typographical wrist tattoos. On the right, Meredith Scheff-King's shorthand wrist tattoos (one says “hypothetical time mouse” and the other is “theoretical quantum cat”).
Nerdy tattoos for the win, ladies and gents.
- michi-natsumi likes this
- radicul-fuck reblogged this from sarahalyse
- becausesex-sells likes this
- liviboo22 likes this
- druci-mitchell reblogged this from sarahalyse
- swellofaheart reblogged this from sarahalyse
- swellofaheart likes this
- ohellgirl likes this
- yawninglily likes this
- misstuggy likes this
- planetfool likes this
- somestuffifoundontheinternet said:Now look what you’ve gone and made me do… I’ve ordered a Gregg Shorthand course book… I hope you’re happy.
- haviswedge reblogged this from sarahalyse
- dropdeadsuit likes this
- murmurandshout likes this
- justthegun likes this
- sarahalyse posted this