Eliza Rickman, “Foot Soldiers.”
If listening to this song doesn’t convince you to buy Eliza’s amazing new album O, You Sinners, then you may want to see a doctor about your ears being broken. Eliza is a phenomenally talented singer-songwriter and pianist based in the Bay Area; she plays toy piano and wears birds in her hair. Kind of a gothic Mary Poppins.
Fun Nerdfighter Fact: This song features Singamajigs and is about Napoleon.
- corporal-creampuff reblogged this from sarahalyse
- themightiestofvegetables likes this
- breakingbreadsticks reblogged this from sarahalyse
- themightiestofvegetables reblogged this from sarahalyse and added:
- redeemedandreflective likes this
- lastpetal likes this
- foreveradancer reblogged this from sarahalyse and added:
- sarahalyse posted this